- 1 cup frozen cherries*
- 1/2 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries*
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1.5 scoop Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
- 1 scoop (1 tbsp) MacroLife Naturals Miracle Reds powder (contains 19 superfruit powders, herbs, plant sterols, probiotics and more!)
*Note: you can use fresh fruit instead of frozen but will want to add some ice to thicken the smoothie.
Place all ingredients except for powders in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Then add the powders and pulse until thoroughly mixed. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian
Approximately: 23g protein | 26g sugar | 48g carbs | 11.3g fat | 7.3g fiber | 366 calories