Makes approximately 12-15 bars
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla pea protein
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (add more if mixture is too dry)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Then add dry ingredients to that mixture to combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spray 9×9 pan with cooking spray and pour mixture in.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and tooth pick comes out clean.
Store in airtight containers for the week! Makes approximately 12-15 bars depending on how large you cut the squares.