Makes 10-12 muffins
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4.5 scoops (unpacked) Growing Naturals Premium Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 12 count muffin tin generously with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your 2 eggs and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine your maple syrup and coconut oil and whisk until combined. Pour into the dry mixture. Add your bananas and mix until a thick batter remains. Fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer batter evenly between the muffin liners and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Muffins are best kept refrigerated, and are freezer friendly too.
Recipe Courtesy of Arman Lieu of thebigmansworld.com