This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and gluten free.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mangoes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 medium frozen banana
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (or your choice milk)
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla or strawberry rice protein
- 1-2 tbsp chiaseed
- 6-7 ice cubes (optional, if you used mostly fresh fruit and want a thicker smoothie)
Place all ingredients (except protein powder) in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Then add protein powder and pulse until thoroughly mixed. Pour and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian