- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 2 T Xylitol (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 C plain Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites (6 T)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 C nut butter (I used Onnit Cashew Walnut Butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 T melted coconut oil
- 1/4 flour (I used spelt)
- 3 scoops vanilla Growing Naturals Rice Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 C chocolate (or carob) chips
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
Add the dry to wet ingredients and stir together until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into greased muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 120-25 minutes, or until toothpick come out clean.
Makes 10 muffins.
Approximately (per muffin): 8.6g protein/ 3g sugar/ 12g carb/ 5.8g fat/ 2.2g fiber/ 131 calories