A sweet (secretly healthy) berry shortcake treat in smoothie form!
- 1/2 cup Zola Blueberry Acai juice
- 1/2 cup cold, filtered water
- 1/4 cup raw, soaked cashews (or your choice nut/seed)
- 1 Tbs oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- Optional: 1 tsp Mushroom Matrix Fit Matrix
- Sweetener if needed
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Add additional sweetener or ice if you desire.
Approximately (with 1/2 C frozen berries and without sweetener): 19g protein/ 18g sugar/ 41g carb/ 16g fat/ 6g fiber/ 370 calories
Recipe courtesy of Another Hungry Vegan