- Change Them Up
- Suggested Visual: 2 protein powder scoops sitting next to each other like this
http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-whey-protein-powder-two-scoops-image25068141 Copy: Change up what proteins you use depending on what consistency you are going for in cooking. While Brown Rice Protein is a higher quality protein it can be grittier so blend 75:25 or 50:50 rice with pea protein to make the dish smoother and creamier.
- Mix Like a Sandwich
Visual: our video http://www.pinterest.com/pin/18155204720293705/ Copy: When stirring up protein powder with a liquid such as water, set it up like a sandwich. Pour the water in first, then the powder, then more water. This will prevent the powder from sticking to the sides and aids quicker mixing.
- Mix with a Fork First
- Visual Suggestion:
Copy: A fork will mix better than a spoon, like a whisk. After blended, then you can use a spoon to help scrape any powder off the bottom of the glass.
- Make Any Meal High Protein
- Visual: our video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zKZq1sxCHE
Mix protein into everyday items on your shelf such as oatmeal, salad dressing and pasta sauce.
32 Vegan Recipes That Are Perfect For Thanksgiving
“Oh, I’d love a boiled potato and some plain green beans for Thanksgiving dinner.”Said no vegan, ever. Don’t be that host.posted on
3. Vegan Lentil Shephard’s Pie with Parsnip Potato Mash
A Thanksgiving-worthy main dish. Recipe here.
4. Mustard Maple Brussels Sprouts with Candied Pepitas and Pomegranate Seeds
5. Shallot and Thyme Mashed Potatoes
With shallots, herbs, and coconut milk, this mash definitely isn’t shy on flavor. Recipehere.
7. Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts, and Bread Stuffing with Apples
Amp up traditional bread stuffing with brussels sprouts and cubes of squash. Recipehere.
8. Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
No-bake desserts like this one are great on Thanksgiving, when oven space is at a premium. Recipe here.
17. Vegan Creamed Kale
And by “creamed” I mean “covered in rich, delicious, cashew sauce.” Recipe here.
18. Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed With Quinoa Mushroom Pilaf
So much prettier than turkey, don’t you think? Recipe here.
20. Maple Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
Because Thanksgiving is a really great time to eat delicious fall fruit and maple syrup for dinner. Recipe here.
21. Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Your non-vegan friends may never go back to the original again. Recipe here.
22. Chanterelle Mushroom, Squash, and Kale Salad with Lime-Tahini Sauce
23. Hummus Mashed Potatoes
This recipe calls for olive oil or butter. So, you know what to do. Recipe here.
24. Mushroom Gravy
Because mushrooms are delicious and giblets are pretty gross. Recipe here.
25. Vegan Maple Pecan Pie
No one will know it’s vegan, everyone will ask for the recipe. Recipe here.
27. Dreena Burton’s Apple Pie
Vegan and gluten-free, for any Thanksgiving host that finds themselves having to cater to multiple dietary restrictions. Recipe here.
29. Spiced Carrot Soup with Roasted Chickpeas and Tahini
This one is a show stealer. Recipe here.
30. Chocolate Bourbon Caramel Truffles
A gluten-free, vegan, boozy way to end the meal. Recipe here.