Prep time: 3 min.
Serving size: 6 oz.
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 Fuji apples
- 2 Tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tsp cloves (I prefer the clove, but you can use the clove powder).
- 1 wedge lemon
- 1 Scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
- Wash and cut the apples into quarters, or smaller, and squeeze lemon on wedges.
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor using the chop tool. Start with a half scoop protein and gradually add more as desired.
- Puree for several minutes until apple sauce is well blended and cloves broken down.
This recipe can be made with ground cloves if you prefer.
Approximately (per serving): 13g protein/ 47g sugar/ 65g carb/ 0.8g fat/ 11g fiber/ 310 calories
Recipe Courtesy: Dr. Blythe Metz www.BlytheNaturalLiving.com