Makes 9-12 brownies
- 4 small/medium super ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Rodelle gourmet baking cocoa) – less or more depending on how rich you want the flavor
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup Growing Naturals mocha rice protein
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl or right on top of your wet mix add in flours and protein powder. Mix together and fold in 1/4 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 pan and pour batter in. Bake for approx 40 min give or take until a toothpick comes out fairly clean (the melted chocolate will be on it). Wait a bit (if you can ) until it cools to slice up and enjoy!!
Recipe courtesy of Shannon Hickman of AnotherHungryVegan.com