Makes 3 servings (each serving contains 1 scoop rice or whey protein)
- 1 + 1/4 cups oat flour (OR alternately use almond flour, though this may change the taste/texture)
- 3 scoops vanilla rice or whey protein powder
- 2 small, overripe bananas, mashed (or 1.5 large overripe bananas)
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk OR milk of choice** (may require more, especially if using almond flour)
- pinch sea salt
- 3-5 dashes cinnamon (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Then add in the mashed banana- it should be very crumbly.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the nut butter with the honey or maple syrup until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the flour/banana mixture until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon at a time, add the dairy free milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, divide the batter into 3 equal pieces (these are your 3 servings). Form your choice bite sized balls from each serving and refrigerate in separate containers for at least 20 minutes to firm up.