- 3 Tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1/2 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 2 egg whites or 2 Tbsp of egg whites (or 1.5 tsp dry egg replacer)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 peach chopped
- 1/4 cup blue berries, frozen or fresh
- Mix flour, protein powder, egg whites, and baking powder in bowl. Add in applesauce and milk. You may need more milk if the mix is too dry. This depends on your flour and protein powder.
- Add in peaches and berries and microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Leave some of the peaches and berries for a topping if desired.
Approximately (with egg whites & almond milk): 23g protein/ 19g sugar/ 40g carb/ 2g fat/ 5.5g fiber/ 255 calories
Recipe courtesy of Brittany Trentham, MEd, RDH, CHES of DelightsandDelectables.com