- 3/4 c oat flour
- 2 scoops Growing Naturals Original Pea Protein Powder
- 3 T coconut sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4c + 2 T melted coconut oil
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c unsweetened Love my Silk cashew milk
Chocolate Icing :
- 1/2 c melted organic dark chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar: just dip and roll around in powdered sugar ! Simple.
Preheat donut maker. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. All wet in another and combine. Pour mixture into a ziploc or piping bag and distribute into donut maker. Bake 3-5 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack. Once cool dip too into icing of choice. If you like you can just use some frosting and sprinkles on top or crushed nuts. Enjoy !
Recipe courtesy of Kristin Panagiotopoulos of FitHiitMama