This green protein smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, super-foods, and amino acids, building blocks to help repair and regenerate the body.
Makes 1 Large Serving
- 1 serving protein powder Growing Naturals Vanilla Pea Protein powder
- 1 cup packed organic spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder or 1 scoop of Nanogreens
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ small avocado (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup water or unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup fresh berries or 5 – 6 drops liquid stevia
Put all of the ingredients into a high powdered blender or Nutri Bullet, starting with the liquid and blend until smooth and creamy.
Approximately (made with water and berries): 26g protein/ 15g sugar/ 35g carb/ 27g fat/ 16.7g fiber/ 472 calories
Recipe Courtesy of Ann Boroch at annboroch.com