Makes approximately 8 cups of granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla pea protein
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup uncultured molasses
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mini food processor, pulse together coffee, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl add oats, whole wheat flour, protein, salt, almonds, pecans and coffee mix. Slowly stir in coconut oil and molasses until evenly coated. Spread mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle honey over the granola when it comes out of the oven.
- Let cool completely, break apart and store in an airtight container! Perfect topping for yogurt, banana nice cream or just alone!
Recipe Courtesy of Michele Eichstead