- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops Growing Naturals Chocolate Power or Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- pinch sea salt
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup brown rice syrup (can sub for maple syrup or honey)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened dried bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a large baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, Growing Naturals Brown Rice protein powder, peanuts and sea salt and mix well. Set aside.
- Microwave your peanut butter with brown rice syrup until melted. Pour over the oat mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the oat mixture onto the greased baking tray and spread out on an even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and immediately add the chocolate chips to it, mix until the chocolate melts and allow to cool completely. Add the unsweetened banana chips and enjoy! Granola can be kept for up to 2 weeks in a covered container.
Recipe courtesy of Arman Liew of thebigmansworld.com