Makes 2 servings (each serving contains 1 scoop of rice or whey protein)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 ½ scoops of vanilla rice or whey protein powder
- ½ scoop chocolate rice or whey protein powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp + more, unsweetened almond milk or liquid of choice
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour with protein powders and mix well.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the maple syrup with the peanut butter and melt.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Add the liquid of choice one tablespoon at a time until a thick batter is formed. Stir through the dark chocolate chunks/chips.
- Divide the batter in two (these are the 2 servings), and from each serving form into bite sized balls and refrigerate in separate containers for at least 10 minutes.
Per serving (with RICE pro): 41g protein | 15.5g sugar | 58g carb | 27g fat | 7g fiber | 620 calories
Per serving (with WHEY pro): 41g protein | 14g sugar | 55g carb | 27g fat | 6.8g fiber | 617 calories