There’s nothing like a chilled bowl of nice-cream after an good sweat sesh.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 frozen medium bananas
- 1.5 scoops Growing Naturals chocolate rice protein
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup your choice dairy-free yogurt (preferably cherry, raspberry or strawberry flavored)
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 16 pitted cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
Process the bananas, yogurt and almond extract until smooth and thick. Then add the protein powder and cocoa powder and pulse until thoroughly mixed. Fold in the pitted cherries and pour into 2 small bowls. Then top with sliced almonds and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian