Vegan and Gluten Free
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut milk ice cream (Lindsay uses chocolate almond flavor)
- 1 tbsp of enjoy life non dairy chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips if you are not vegan
- ½ tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop of Growing Naturals Chocolate or Vanilla Rice Protein powder
- optional – coconut extract
Blend banana, ice cream, berries, protein powder and milk first. Then add in your almond butter and chocolate chips last and blend on low to create a layered look. Top with extra strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.
Feel free to use any form of ice cream, yogurt, milk, or chocolate if you are not vegan. Tasty either way!
Approximately (1 of 2 servings): 15g protein/ 21g sugar/ 34g carb/ 10g fat/ 7.2g fiber/ 272 calories
Recipe and photo courtesy of Lindsay Cotter of www.cottercrunch.com